How to make a Sunglasses Snap Bag

How to make a Sunglasses Snap Bag


I made glasses case because I needed to protect my glasses from dust.

And internal flex frames that I used are easy to open and close the pouch.

If you’re a sewing beginner, this is a great project for you.

Also it’s a great way to give a gift or to carry pencil or cosmetic.



Easy Glasses Case for Beginner [sewingtimes]


The finished measurements of this pouch are approximately 10㎝(4″) W × 18.5㎝(7½″) H × 2㎝(3/4″) D.



CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL

You may watch the full video tutorial on my Youtube channel.



Share this video with a lot of people who need it.


Let's get started!!


Materials

Outer layer ( fabric )

2    12㎝ × 11.5㎝ (4¾″ × 4½″)

2   11.5㎝ × 6㎝ (4½″ × 2⅜″)

1    12㎝ × 18㎝ (4¾″ × 7″)

Lining ( fabric )

1    12㎝ × 37㎝ (4¾″ × 14½″)


8.5cm Metal Internal Flex Frames


Fusible fleece (It is similar to Pellon 987F ' or 'Vilene H630')

1   10㎝ × 35㎝( 4″ × 13¾″ )